,

Training when pregnant (with number 2!)

Have you heard? Yes I’m pregnant! Number two is on the way and we’re all super excited – including Atari, who has started to point at mummy’s tummy whenever I ask where the baby is :)   Is there a baby in there?    So,…

Nutrition made easy

There are plenty of fitness facts you can argue over, but the fact that abs are made in the kitchen is not one of them. When it comes to body fat reduction – 20 per cent of it is fitness – the other 80 per cent is diet. That’s a big proportion! But…
,

My Ibiza FitRetreat - a life changing week for all!

Have you ever wondered what goes on at one of my Ibiza FitRetreats...take a look! Held just twice a year – a lot of blood, sweat and tears goes into the organisation of one of these. Guests come from far and wide to have a week filled with…